Saturday, June 17, 2017

Man Crushin' on Carter Dane

An Open Letter to Carter Dane,

I am a huge fan of your work and ready to be your next boyfriend!  You have such a handsome face and an incredible body.  As a certified massage therapist, I promise that I would give you the most incredible massage you have ever had (or at least give it my best attempt!).  So when the World Wide Web lands this letter into your hands, please know that my hands are ready.  LOL!

Gabriel

(LOL!  Thought I would have a little fun before the visuals.  Enjoy!)



















6 comments:

  1. I love Carter Dane and I sent your letter to him here
    https://twitter.com/_CARTERDANE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are something else...and I love it! LOL!

      Delete
    2. take a look here:
      https://twitter.com/search?q=%23carterdane&src=typd
      and you'll find my tweet with your link

      Delete
    3. I looked but I did not see it. I am sure it was there and I just overlooked it. Hope he stops by! LOL!

      Delete
  2. Young man, you have excellent taste!

    ReplyDelete